• Thursday, August 24, 2006


    Life Out East blog and website.

    Welcome! First post! Welcome to the thoughts, bitching and whining of a Brit and his family living overseas.

    The overseas in question is Bangkok, Thailand and the family is a mixed bunch of three: me, the wife and the three year old daughter. I say mixed bunch as I'm a Brit (English/Welsh/Scottish mix with a hint of French and a smattering of Jewish blood) and the wife is a Thai/Chinese/Lao/Chinese mix. The daughter is a perfect blend of both of us.

    The wife works for a multi-national, the daughter is in an international kindergarten and me, I ferry her around, take care of her when she's not hitting the sand with her pals at school and try desperately to make ends meet any way I can from home via the wonders of the internet.

    One of the many things I'm doing whilst rapidly draining my financial resources is a freelance writing course online from London. I guess that's one of the reasons for the website and blog, good practice.

    Anyway, that's it for this virgin of blog postings. I need to try and get this thing on the net and linked to the site and working and I haven't a clue what I'm doing so there's no point writing too much lest it goes arse up in my face.

    Welcome and goodbye!



    Technorati Profile

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker