• Tuesday, April 17, 2007

    Meme..

    I've never done one of these meme things before but here goes. I was tagged on one by Liza at somethingsomething so I thought I'd give it a go.

    Name five things you love in your new country:

    1. The heat (sometimes)
    2. The Tamarind Cafe vegetarian restaurant.
    3. Delicious pineapple.
    4. Can do attitude of educated Thais.
    5. The beaches.

    Name four things that you miss from your native country.

    1. TV - sad, I know.
    2. Variations in the weather.
    3. Good manners - yep, some people in the UK still have them.
    4. The food - ok, stop laughing!

    Name three things that annoy you a bit (or much) in your new country:

    1. Tendency of everyone to put their heads in the sand when faced with a problem.
    2. Sticky humidity of Bangkok. Heat is one thing but this close stickiness gets me down.
    3. The government, Thai police, corruption, racism of locals towards just about everyone else, lack of consideration for the environment, and on and on......

    Name two things that surprise you (or surprised you in the beginning) in your new country:

    1. Can't get Shredded Wheat!! This is serious.
    2. That they are still having military coups whenever they have a political problem.

    Name one thing that you would miss terribly in your new country, if you had to leave it:

    1. Close proximity to wonderful beaches (there are some left here). I am leaving and I miss them already.

    Tagging:

    MyThailandDiary

    The Lost Boy

    Moving to/Living in Argentina

    Care for Dogs Diary


    Meme..

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tamarind is great. I will get onto my answers soon!

    6:15 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker