• Friday, March 23, 2007

    Photo blog Thailand - pt 1

    One of the joys of living in Bangkok, and yes there are some, is its photogenic qualities. Take a stroll anytime of day, or night, and you'll almost certainly find something worth photographing. Look beyond the dust and the chaos of the traffic congested streets and there is charm and character just below the surface.

    As I'm leaving Thailand very soon I thought I'd post some of the photographs I've collected on my hard drive over the last few years and share them. There tend to be a lot in black and white simply because I prefer black and white. Please feel free to comment, very interested in feedback on this.

    Water at night

    The big wheel

    Pigeons in the park

    Street traders

    Mobile bank

    Concrete

    Clutter

    Photo blog Thailand - pt 1

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the big wheel one best.. then the street traders one.

    3:12 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the big wheel one best.. then the street traders one.

    3:12 pm  
    Blogger Life Out East said...

    Out of those I personally like the wheel, water and the street traders. Not impressed with the pigeon? Took ages to get that somewhere near right.
    Thanks for the comments!

    7:10 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sorry I posted the comment twice.. too impatient haha. No, don't like the pigeon cos I don't like pigeons. The pic isn't bad though.. thats true :-)

    7:45 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sorry I posted the comment twice.. too impatient haha. No, don't like the pigeon cos I don't like pigeons. The pic isn't bad though.. thats true :-)

    7:45 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker