• Thursday, March 08, 2007

    Sunburn in Bangkok, teeth and terror warnings for Thailand...

    With temperatures today in the mid to high thirties I made the mistake of going cycling in the middle of the day. It was hot, very hot. Wouldn't normally be a problem but I didn't put any sun cream on so now I have burnt arms and burns on the backs of my hands. Note, not on the fingers just the backs looking like beetroot. Ouch!

    The missing tooth which I'd all but forgotten about is now attracting my attention. Missing my opportunity to get the gap filled back in the UK I returned here and managed to forget about it completely. The daughter's stopped mentioning it, old news now, and I'm not the kind of guy who spends much time looking in the mirror so it just slipped my mind. Now there's pain. Since last night it's been bothering me on and off and now it's looking like I'm in for painful night. Might have to turn to the whisky bottle for some pain killing help this evening.

    Seems Australia has issued terrorist threat warnings for Thailand and warned its citizens of potential attacks in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket. Everyone here knows about this ongoing threat so is this something to worry about? Is this based on new information? It seems you never know when to worry or not here.

    Sunburn in Bangkok, teeth and terror warnings for Thailand...

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker