• Wednesday, February 28, 2007

    Continuing saga of the two Russian girls and Land Rover maintenance....

    The latest twist in the murdered Russian girl saga seems to be that the police have invited a "motorbike expert" winner of a game show to see if he can recognise the bike used by the assassin. So I guess something along the lines of asking Jade Goody to help the police with their investigations. Hmmm. I can't help thinking that this is not showing the police in a very good light. I think Sly Stallone is in town at the moment, maybe he could be drawn in to decide what gun was used. He couldn't recognise the make of the bike from the footage but cleverly recommended that the police get a still from the video. There's a good idea! And it's only day four!

    Another scorcher, though I think I may stop mentioning that as everyday is a scorcher here. Two mechanics here trying to fix the clutch on the Land Rover. It started as a two hour job this morning and wasn't going to cost much but it's now afternoon, they're still here and the price has quadrupled.

    With bits of Land Rover spread out all over the drive I'm trying to stop the daughter and her mate from getting involved. They seem to be attracted to the oil, just want to get their paws in it and then share their new find with the furniture. Both mechanics are smokers so the place smells like, er, oh, I don't know, something smokey.

    Having run wild all afternoon I've been persuaded to put a DVD on for them so I guess it's just a matter of time before they are both spark out on the sofa and then won't want to sleep later.

    Continuing saga of the two Russian girls and Land Rover maintenance....

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker