• Friday, February 23, 2007

    How about something funny?

    The end of another week and I'm only slightly closer to knowing what I'm going to be doing in a few months time. The move is looking almost certain, though with a heavy heart in some ways. I will miss this place and there are so many uncertainties about going back to the UK. Is it the right decision? Only time will tell.

    Anyway, giving that I'm feeling less than happy right now I'm going to turn to youtube.com for some light relief. One of the great things about youtube is that there appears to be no limit to what you can find hidden away among the zillions of clips showing people doing inane things. There follows a clip from Chris Rock, someone I only began to appreciate a few years ago.

    Being a Brit my preferred choice of humour is predominantly of a British variety. I usually find American humour way to obvious and the type of "humour" packaged in shows like the ghastly Friends is just unbearable (IMO). I really liked Frasier and have laughed my socks off at Eddie Murphy, Mel Brooks and Joan Rivers. Anyway, here's Chris Rock so enjoy.




    How about something funny?


    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker