• Thursday, November 16, 2006

    Singha Beer Taste of Thailand Challenge and The Ploenchit Fair...

    Tonight is the Singha Beer Taste of Thailand Challenge on Khao San Road. I'll be making a rare trip to Khao San Road for the occasion to help a friend film the event. It starts at 7pm at the Brick Bar, behind Buddy Lodge on Khao San Road. The organiser and MC of the event is a Brit who goes by the dubious title of Worathep na Banglampu, hmm. Should be fun I guess. Hopefully have a clip of the madness up here in the next few days.

    My offer to help out means that I won't be able to go to the opening night of the new James Bond movie, which is a bugger. Looks like it could be tomorrow for that.

    Saturday, as mentioned already, is the Ploenchit Fair at the Suan Lum Night Bazaar and BEC-Tero hall. It's a few years since I've been so I'm quite looking forward to it. We're going with some German friends so it's an opportunity to introduce them to the delights of fine English cuisine and British beer, by which of course I mean bangers and mash, fish and chips and bitter!

    Singha Beer Taste of Thailand Challenge and The Ploenchit Fair...

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker