• Sunday, June 10, 2007

    Short update..

    So, too long since I last tapped keys on this blog. The move back here has left me with virtually bugger all time. I just never seem to have the time to regularly read all the blogs on my list nor update my own.

    Life goes on. Everything slowly coming together, well I hope so anyway. Not a huge amount to report other than daughter related things, work and house hunting. Oh, and trying to work out how to finance house purchase in the land of ever increasing house prices without selling the existing one.

    Got this in the mail today so I thought I'd share it:

    Larry gets home late one night and his wife, Linda, says, "Where in
    the hell have you been?"
    Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."
    "A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
    "I got a Fifty Pound note on my privates," he said proudly.
    "What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in
    disdain.
    "Why on earth would an accountant get a Fifty Pound note tattooed on
    his privates?"
    "Well, for one...I like to watch my money grow.
    Two...once in a while I like to play with my money.
    Three...I like how money feels in my hand.
    And, lastly...instead of you going out wasting money on shopping,
    you can stay right here at home and blow Fifty quid anytime you want."
    Larry is recovering nicely in hospital

    That's it for now.

    Short update..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker