• Saturday, September 30, 2006

    Life in UK

    Well, my four week stay(just under actually) in the UK goes on. The weather has returned to normality, damp and slightly miserable though better brains than me are claiming this has been the hottest September on record and surpasses even the present record set in the late forties. Well, well.

    Missing the family but I can't say I'm missing Thailand an awful lot. The heat is nice, but not the sweat and mosquitoes. Normally the daughter would be with me but being school term she can't so she's had to stay in Thailand.

    There's now a message board on the site so feel free to mooch on over and have a rant or make a comment.

    Adious!

    Life in UK

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker