• Thursday, January 11, 2007

    The latest email scam..from Taksin?

    I found this in my email this morning. Remarkable how quickly these email scammers work. at least it shows they keep up to date with current affairs. Though, not too up to date as the Taksins are no longer in the UK.

    ATTN:
    DEAR KHUN

    PLEASE HANDLE IT' SECRETMY NAME IS MRS.NOI TAKSIN SHINAWAT THE WIFE OF FORMER PRIMINISTER OF THAILAND.WHO HAVE JUST BIENG OVERTHROWN ON POWER BY THE THAILAND MILITARY GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW WE ARE ON EXILE CURRENTLY IN LONDON, WITH MY HUSBAND. I AM CONTACTING YOU TO ASSIST ME INVEST I' HAVE THIS HUG OF MONEY IN MY CUSTODY WHICH I WANT YOU TO INVEST IT' FORME WITHOUT MY HUSBAND CONCERNCE WITH A TOTAL SUM OF USD$21,000.000 [TWENTY ONE MILLION DOLLARS].CONVERTED TO THAILAND CURRENCY IS TOTAL SUM OF?840,000.000 [EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY MILLION BATH]. AS A POTENTIAL INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY INVESTOR. PLEASE NOTE THIS DEAL MOST BE SEAL BETWEEN TWO OF US NO ONE WILL HEAR ABOUT EVEN MY HUSBAND DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT' IS A SECRET.SECONDLY AS A POTENTIALOF YOUR COUNTRY,WHICH GUARRANTEES US GOOD RETURNS AND HUMAN SECURITY AS A RESULT OF THE SOURCE OF THE FUND,I HEREBY BELIEVING THAT YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROFITABLE TO BOTH OF US.I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR WILLINESS TO CARRY OUT THIS TRANSATIONS THE GRATIFICATION REMARK I DETERMINDED AS I SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU.I HAVE MAPED OUT 10%,FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND 5% FOR EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE ON THE PROCESS OF SAFEGUIDIND ME AND THE MONEYWITH OUT EXPOSING ME I WAITE FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY. SO THAT I CAN UP-DATE YOU WITH INFORMATION AND FEEL FREE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION
    CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE MAILYOURS
    SINCERELY
    MAIL:noi@she.com
    MRS.NOI TAKSIN SHINAWAT.

    The latest email scam..from Taksin?

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello !.
    You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cuhaqyqub.easyfreehosting.com/velylo.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

    3:26 pm  
    Anonymous Pool Installation Kennewick said...

    This was a loovely blog post

    5:04 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker