• Friday, February 02, 2007

    New UK fuel surcharge...

    Not long now and the daughter and I are heading back to Thailand. The government here has brought in a new fuel surcharge today. Great idea and, so long as the money is genuinely used to counter the effect of the increased quantity of air traffic, then I'm for it. However, they are back dating it so even if your flight was booked and paid for some time ago you will still have to stump up the cash when you check in. I've been told it's £40 (US$80) per person. I can't believe that but I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Yet another tax in Blair's Britain.

    Sad to be leaving, after four weeks we 're just getting settled here. Not much else to write at the moment, time for a beer.

    New UK fuel surcharge...

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker