• Thursday, June 14, 2007

    Cigarette Accessories Reviews..

    I've been asked to link exchange with a blog about cigarettes and their accessories, the link is now on the blogroll and also here. Quite an interesting blog from a girl in the States mainly about cigarette accessories, rather than ciggies themselves.

    Funny how even now I still find the itch to smoke when faced with things like this blog. I COULD MURDER A CIGARETTE!!!! And just to make it clear, I'm not endorsing smoking I just like the blog. Why are all the good and enjoyable things in life so bad for you????

    Cigarette Accessories Reviews..

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Yeah they aske dme to swap links as well, but they said that my blog was really similar to theirs. I didn't see it myself haha.

    9:43 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker