• Tuesday, October 31, 2006

    Full moon party and sport club...

    Many requests for information are coming in about the upcoming full moon party on Hat Rin, Koh Phangan. The next party is November 5th, 2006. For more info and links check here.

    Finally I have found somewhere to get fit. Having weighed up the pros and cons I came to the conclusion that Sports City would be the best option for the moment. Not too difficult to get to from here and great facilities. The price is way above what I had in mind but I need to get started on some kind of fitness regime in order to be able to do this cycling thing.

    So, now the pain begins. I will try and go everyday and get tuned and ready for cycling the length of the country, or thereabouts. I'm now thinking perhaps Chaing Mai to Phuket. Seems a good route and avoids any troubled regions. Not quite the whole country but nearly.

    Next stage planning the route, sponsorship (any takers?), possible cycling buddies (again, any takers?), equipment, literature, publicity etc.

    Full moon party and sport club...

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker