• Wednesday, November 08, 2006

    Promoting the event, continual pain....

    The pain in my chest is continuing and seems worse if anything. The lack of tooth is just annoying and, surprisingly, not painful at all. Starting to feel miserable now; moving hurts, breathing hurts and I feel I can do nothing about my attempts to get fit. Chest injuries generally take a long time to heal, or so I'm told.

    Having more or less decided on a route for the cycle through Thailand I guess that apart from gathering together all equipment and getting fit I'll need to start promoting the cycle ride and trying to raise both cash and awareness. This is a new area for me but I'm sure it's not beyond the realms of possibility. I'm thinking first everyone I know, then papers, magazines, websites and blogs, and related businesses ie. bike shops, gym, maybe tour operators. Whichever way you look at it there's a lot to do.

    Time to pour a large scotch to help the painkillers and go be miserable in bed.

    Promoting the event, continual pain....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker