• Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    Thai postal system, Sony video camera and a beach pic....

    Here's a pic from the beach. No reason, just like it.


    The post from Thailand to Europe is painfully slow. My daughter sent (with a little help) a gift and card to her grandad on the 10th November. It arrived today. Presumably it was carried there by foot. Over the years we've experienced slowness and things simply not arriving, neither there nor here. Once a whole year of National Geographic failed to show up in Bangkok for some reason. They confirmed it was being sent to the right address but not one ever arrived.

    After two weeks of banging my head against the wall with this new Sony video camera I think I've discovered the solution to the problem, ie. don't listen to Sony. I took it into the Sony shop I bought it from and they laughed when I told them what the Sony call centre had advised me. Looks like the problem is solved.

    Thai postal system, Sony video camera and a beach pic....

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker