• Wednesday, November 01, 2006

    Blogging and the airport..

    No connection here, just the way I wrote it. Went to Suwarnabhumi airport yet again today. It really is a nice looking airport, just lets itself down when you get close or go inside. A lot of people have compared it to a shopping mall with planes, I can see why. On the plus side the parking remains free at the moment which is a good thing. And I can still do it door to door in 45mins from where we live.

    Preparations are afoot for this cycling adventure in the name of the elephants of ENP. I'm thinking of setting up a dedicated blog to chart the progress and planning etc. Whenever I look at other blogs that use wordpress or typepad they seem somehow better than what blogger is offering. Any views on this? What's the general opinion about which is the best blog system to use?

    Blooging and the airport..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker