• Thursday, November 02, 2006

    Cars that break-down and caffiene deprivation....

    With the wife back I'm having to go back to driving the Landy. Nothing wrong with that, I have quite a passion for Lanr Rovers, as already mentioned. The problem is that I know that we fast heading for another break-down. Since the didgy character I bought it off had it back in the summer to replace the gearbox it's been nothing but trouble.

    Ideally it needs a complete over-haul and lots of new parts; engine and gearbox for a start. There are a lot of things I would like to do and I know it could be made into a good vehicle, ideally with a diesel engine but as our future is uncertain I really don't know what to do. I can't afford to shell out piles of cash if we're heading out of Thailand. Arghh! Anyone want to buy a Land Rover???

    Going for a fitness check at the gym shortly. I guess so they can make sure there's no chance of me dropping dead on the treadmill. I was ordered by the girl at the gym not to drink coffee or tea on the day of the check. I'm British for crying out loud, does she know what it's like not drinking tea or coffee in the morning? I don't feel right, I feel moody and irritable. Need caffiene!

    Cars that break-down and caffiene deprivation....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker