• Sunday, October 15, 2006

    Nothing much

    Here's an autumnal pic from the garden. In a few days this will be just a memory as I return to the heat and mosquitoes of Asia.
    Early start tomorrow as I'm making my annual trek up Snowdon. Snowdon is the tallest peak in England and Wales (tallest in England being Scafel Pike and tallest overall in the UK is Ben Nevis) and usually pretty cold this time of year. I make the annual pilgrimage every year with an old mate.

    Joke

    Two nuns are driving down a road late at night when a vampire jumps onto the bonnet.
    The nun who is driving says to the other, "Quick! Show him your cross."
    So the other nun leans out of the window and shouts, "Get off our fucking car."

    And Another One

    Three very macho mice are standing around trying to outdo each other. The first mouse says: "You know those little pellets they put out around the house trying to poison us? I love those things. I eat 'em like candy."The second mouse, not to be outdone says: "Oh yeah? Well, you know those mousetraps they put out to try to catch us? What I do is get on the trap, grab the cheese, and then flip over onto my back, and when the steel bar comes swinging down, I grab it and do bench presses with it." The third mouse says: "You guys are really a couple of tough mice, and I'd love to keep hangin' out with you here, but I gotta go screw the cat."

    Enough nonsense for now.

    Nothing much

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    eXTReMe Tracker